Starting in January 2020 the Aircraft History on all of the Aircraft Profiles will be powered by the User Spotter Logs. Here is how it works:
- When you submit your own spotter log Entry there are now 4 new fields, including Aircraft Type, Airline, Registration and which Airport the Aircraft got spotted.
- These new fields will be publicly available, as is will be the Date (not the time) of the log entry. All other fields will still be private, such as who submitted them and any comments you add.
- The Aircraft History will only be viewable on the Aircraft Profiles and won't be searchable. However, you can still search your own log entries.
- If the Aircraft has not yet been Delivered by Airbus the 'Aircraft History' tab will not show, regardless of whether or not a user has submitted a log entry. Remember, your own log entries will always be visible on its own tab.
- NEW Only Spotter Log entries will be populated. If users have marked that they have flown or worked on the Aircraft, it will not show in the public log!
- In order so submit a User Log Entry you will need to register for an account, login and then visit any Aircraft profile and click 'Add Log Entry' at the bottom of the Flight Activity.
- In the near future you will also be be able to upload your Aircraft photo along with your log entry.
The goal is to allow YOU to help populate the History of each Airbus Aircraft based on YOUR spotter reports. This will continue to make this Project fun and fair for everybody.